COSTA RICA COUPLES CULINARY RETREAT with Chef Vanessa Hollander AT LUXURIOUS CASA TANGLEWOOD IN LAGUNAS DE BARU, DOMINICAL COSTA RICA
ARRIVE DECEMBER 9 DEPART DECEMBER 15 BY 11 AM
Arrival day-Sunday, December 9, 2012, evening appetizers and wine Sunday evening and meeting Chef Vanessa Hollander
- History on Costa Rican cuisine
Menu #1: Appetizer: Olla d carne soup with home made corn bread.
- Main Course: Costa Rican typical casado: Rice, beans, meat in sauce (tipica carne en salsa), home made tortillas, sweet plantain and salad with homemade dressing.
- Dessert: typical rice with milk (arroz con leche)
Menu#2: Appetizer: Herb Focaccia bread with basil tomato salsa
- Main Course: Vanessa’s special Fish Parmesan accompanied with Spanish rice and steamed vegetables.
- Dessert: Passion Fruit Tarts
Wednesday – Fun/Adventure Day
- Spice plantation tour at Villa Vanilla in Naranjito. (Rainforestspice.com)
Thursday - Market Day in San Isidro (morning)
Menu#3: Appetizer: Guacamole and pineapple salsa with home made tortilla chips.
- Main course: Chicken and shrimp kebabs with rosemary garlic sauce accompanied with mash potatoes and salad.
- Dessert: Caramel coconut flan.
- The group will choose one or two menus and cook for the chef.
Costs and rates are PER PERSON
King Master Suite: (1- King bed & Ensuite / Poolside)
$2400ea. – single (1 Person)
$1500ea. - double (2 People)
Queen Upper Suite: (1- Queen bed & Ensuite/ Roof top terrace access)
$2250ea. – single (1 Person)
$1350ea. – double (2 People)
Main Floor Spare Bedroom: (1 Queen bed, shared bathroom/shower/access to pool)
$1900ea. – single (1 Person)
$1300ea. – double (2 People)
Upper Guest House Suite: (1-King bed & 1- Single hide a bed – Kitchen, Bathroom/Shower)
$2000ea. – single (1 Person)
$1200ea. – double (2 People)
$ 900ea. - triple (3 People)
Lower Guest House Suite: ( 1-Queen Hide – a – bed & 2- Single beds – 1/2 Bath, Outdoor Shower)
$1000ea. – single (1 Person)
$ 700ea. – double (2 People)
$ 500ea. - triple (3 People)
$ 400ea. – quad (4 People)
Payment due and payable in full by October 10rd, 2012. (Non refundable)
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and USD accepted.
Retreat Costs Include:
- Welcome (Sunday evening) (appetizers and wine) and meeting chef Vanessa Hollander.
- Daily cooking classes by chef Vanessa Hollander
- Tour of Spice Farm
- Market tour in San Isidro
- Couples Culinary Gift Bag
Retreat Costs do not include:
- Airfare to/from Costa Rica
- Domestic transportation to retreat
- Breakfast and Lunch Mon-Sat./ Dinner Sunday (arrival day)
- Alcoholic drinks
TO BOOK THIS RETREAT CONTACT GAEL COOPER,
Phone toll free (1-877 596-5763)
Saturday December 15th, 2012 – Check out by 11am To view property: www.casatanglewood.com , http://www.vrbo.com/350304 , http://elitedestinationhomes.com/central-america/costa-rica/casa-tanglewood